Legal & Privacy
We collect information from you when you register on our website, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience with our services and our website (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To administer a survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your interests and/or services in which you are currently enrolled, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, simply contact us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This policy was last modified on December 8, 2017
651 Allendale Road.
PO Box 61591
King of Prussia, PA 19406